Update

Hello again guys,

It's been ages since I've checked this blog. When I last set it up I, forgot to double check the comment settings :( Anyway, I couldn't receive a notification whenever someone commented.

I happened to open it up today when I found below a sign saying that there were comments waiting moderation. So here I am.

A lot of you are wondering what's been going on with me. About my current weight loss strategy and other similar stuff. Well long story short, I'm still following the metabolic cooking program. Infact, my whole family has been following it as well. Because I usually cook for the whole group so I end up making stuff that keeps you healthy as well as slim. They don't know that though :) Maybe. Maybe someday they'll thank me for it; that is if they ever find out. My family is the most important thing for me. I would give them priority over everything else.

Secondly, I've heard from a couple of friends that the people over at Metabolic cooking are running a discount right now alongwith a no questions asked money back guarantee If you think that it's not working for you. So if you want to check it out, visit the link on the home page.

Thanks for reading,
If you have any question or want help with anything contact me through the "Contact me" page or comment below. I've fixed the comments settings as well :)